2013 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE®
Saturday, November 23rd- Friday, November 29th
Registration for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is now closed.
- Captains, Co-Captains and Officers who will be a SENIOR in the 2013-2014 school year
- Must attend a UCA or UDA Summer camp in order to be eligible
This is a sell-out each year! Registration is now closed.
HOW TO REGISTER:
HOW TO TELL THE NEWSPAPER:
- Complete the press release
template with your information and send to your local newspaper! Macy's Press Release
THE PARTICIPANT GROUND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Once-in-a-lifetime participation in the 87th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Six (6) nights accommodations at the centrally located Hilton New York
- Hilton New York baggage gratuity for one (1) suitcase only
- Hotel taxes (city, state, occupancy)
- Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise
- Empire State Building admission
- Broadway Show Ticket
- Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular ticket – featuring the Rockettes
- 7-Day New York City Subway Metro Pass
- Professionally – choreographed performance routine
- Five (5) coupon breakfasts, five (5) coupon lunches, six (6) coupon dinners
- Commemorative travel bag
- Commemorative Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Pin
- Commemorative sweatshirt
- Parade Costume/uniform to also include rain jacket and toe warmers
- Performance team jacket with commemorative parade patch
- Commemorative footage of the weeks activities
- Staff chaperone 1:20 participant ratio
- Event Staff on-site 24 hours a day
Note: We reserve the right to alter and adjust the itinerary, hotel, performances, and / or Broadway show in order to accommodate the total group.
WHAT THE TRIP COSTS A PARTICIPANT:
||$1,850.00 per person
||4 to a room / 2 beds
||$2,150.00 per person
||2 to a room / 1 bed & 1 roll away bed
||$2,555.00 per person
||2 to a room / 1 bed
*Does not include airfare or transportation to and from hotel and airport
WHAT THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Via plane, train, and/or automobile to/from New York City
- To and from the Hilton New York
- These are sightseeing excursions not listed in the itinerary such as ice-skating at Rockefeller Center, carriage rides in Central Park, etc. These are optional and at participant's or spectator's expense.
- Participant's lunch on arrival day, breakfast or lunch of departure day.
- Trip cancellation and baggage insurance can be purchase through www.insuremytrip.com
- Items of personal nature
- Medical treatment if necessary
- Each Participant will be required to purchase and bring the following items as a part of the production/performance event
- One (1) pair of athletics/dance shoes (color to be determined)
- One (1) pair black sweatpants (no stripes)
- One (1) black turtleneck to be worn under sweatshirt of NBC rehearsal
Read Jackie's Blog from the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Read Ashley's Blog from the 2010 Thanksgiving Day Parade!