2014 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE®
Saturday, November 22nd- Friday, November 28th
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Brochure
- Captains, Co-Captains and Officers who will be a SENIOR in the 2014-2015 school year
- Must attend a UCA or UDA Summer camp in order to be eligible
This is a sell-out each year! Registration is on a
first-come, first-served basis.
If you attend camp in May, June or July, deposit
deadline is July 1, 2014
- If you attend camp in August or September, deposit
deadline is August 1, 2014
HOW TO REGISTER:
HOW TO TELL THE NEWSPAPER:
- Complete the press release
template with your information and send to your local newspaper! Macy's Press Release
WHAT THE TRIP COSTS A PARTICIPANT:
||$1,950.00 per person
||4 to a room / 2 beds
||$2,250.00 per person
||2 to a room / 1 bed & 1 roll away bed
||$2,650.00 per person
||2 to a room / 1 bed
*Does not include airfare or transportation to and from hotel and airport
WHAT THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Via plane, train, and/or automobile to/from New York City
- To and from the Hilton New York
- These are sightseeing excursions not listed in the itinerary such as ice-skating at Rockefeller Center, carriage rides in Central Park, etc. These are optional and at participant's or spectator's expense.
- Participant's lunch on arrival day, breakfast or lunch of departure day.
- Trip cancellation and baggage insurance can be purchase through www.insuremytrip.com
- Items of personal nature
- Medical treatment if necessary
Read Tayler's 2013 Blog!
- Each Participant will be required to purchase and bring the following items as a part of the production/performance event
- One (1) pair of athletics/dance shoes (color to be determined)
- One (1) pair black sweatpants (no stripes)
- One (1) black turtleneck to be worn under sweatshirt of NBC rehearsal
Read Jackie's Blog from the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Read Ashley's Blog from the 2010 Thanksgiving Day Parade!