Cheerleading squads who attend a Universal Cheerleaders Association camp can nominate squad members to compete for the honor of being named a UCA All-American. Here's the scoop:
Who Can Tryout for All- American?
- All seniors are eligible to tryout
- If there are no seniors, a maximum of 6 squad members may be nominated to tryout
- Females and males can tryout
What Skills Do You Perform During the Tryout?
- Females will perform the Xtreme Routine Dance
- Males will perform a stunt instead of the Xtreme Routine Dance
- All-American Cheer
- Your best jump
- Wearing your uniform is optional
When and Where Are All-American Tryouts?
- Usually the 3rd day of camp, but this may vary
- Your Head Instructor will tell you the exact time and location of tryouts
How Many Cheerleaders
Do You Tryout With?
I Made All-American at Camp, Now What?
- You receive an All-American medallion at camp and a trip brochure!
- You'll receive an official patch and All-American certificate in the mail.
- You have the opportunity for Special Event Trip!
What Special Events Do I Qualify For?
- In the tables below, find the trip you're eligible for!
Did you miss the registration deadline for a special event? Give us a call at 1-800-CHEER-UCA to see if space is still available!
Specific brochures for all events will be distributed at camp. Please see individual brochures for payment deadlines. If you do not receive a brochure at camp, call the UCA office immediately at 1-888-CHEERUCA.